This is an FAQ page. You can learn more about Live Displays here.
You can find additional FAQs on Posts and Analytics here.
Questions answered in this article:
- How do I delete a Live Display?
- How do I create a multi-platform Post Stream column?
- Can I create multi-platform Leaderboard columns?
- How do I make the Live Display columns thinner?
- What does "Hot" mean in the Post Stream settings?
1) How do I delete a Live Display?
Account owners can delete live displays.
2) How do I create a multi-platform Post Stream column?
Create each individual Post Stream column that you want to combine together. Then hover over the top of one column- right in the middle of the column- until three lines appear. Now drag that column into another column. Repeat as many times as you'd like.
3) Can I create multi-platform Leaderboard columns?
Unfortunately Leaderboard columns cannot be combined.
4) How do I make the Live Display columns thinner?
There are two ways to do this. First, zoom out in your browser. That will fit more columns on the page. You can also go into TV mode by clicking on the gear icon for the Live Display (upper right hand corner) and clicking on "Open TV Version (16:9)"
5) What does "Hot" mean in the Post Stream settings?
If you select "Hot" for the settings in a Post stream column, CrowdTangle will prioritize posts that have begun to overperform most recently. That's in contrast to selecting "Overperforming" which prioritizes the posts that have overperformed the most.