- Explore Section Enhancements
The Explore Section in each of your Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Twitter Dashboards has been improved! You can now filter Lists by tags and browse by more useful categories (including new ones like Social Issues and Communities). Explore Lists added to your own Lists will now updated automatically when CrowdTangle updates them. Explore Lists can now also automatically be accessed in Intelligence or Saved Searches without having added them to your own Lists first. Finally, Account Owners can now publish custom Lists- making them available to all of their Account's users in the Explore section. Learn more here.
- Mark As False News
As a part of Facebook's continuing efforts to battle false news on the platform, you can now identify link posts as false in your CrowdTangle Facebook dashboards. We're currently testing the validity of this as a signal for our misinformation team! You can read more about the feature here.
- Intelligence for Lists
You can now add Lists to an Intelligence graph as long as the List has no more than 500 Pages, Profiles, accounts, or subreddits in it.
- Facebook Verified Profiles
CrowdTangle can now track Verified Facebook Profiles that have been set to allow anyone to Follow them. These can be added to Lists, Intelligence graphs, Searches, and Leaderboards in the same way you add Facebook Pages.
- New Top Level Navigation
You can now access Live Displays and Intelligence by navigating to the top of CrowdTangle in your browser. Additionally, the Live Display drop down now shows you "Featured Live Displays"- public Live Displays created for you by CrowdTangle- and any recently visited Live Displays of your own. The Intelligence drop down will also allow quick access to your saved reports.
📋New Explore lists Available
- Travel Influencers (IG): Updated from 200 to 456 accounts
- Wellness Influencers (IG): New
- Beauty Influencers (IG): Updated from 150 to 201 accounts
- Fitness Stars (IG): Updated from 50 to 96 accounts
- Music Photographers (IG): New
- Mexico Elections (FB) New
- Fixed a bug causing some Instagram unverified users to occasionally show as verified
- Fixed a permissions bug that was sometimes interfering with cloning Dashboards
- Fixed Chinese filters on post stream
- Fixed a bug that was negatively impacting Saved Search performance
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause custom date range searches to take much longer than expected
Date Comparisons in Intelligence You can now compare a single account/page over multiple time frames and multiple accounts/pages over different time frames
Intelligence Reaction Type Breakdown
Intelligence will now allow you to filter by specific reaction types in the Interaction Types filter on the right hand side.
📋New Explore lists Available
- Fashion Week Beauty Teams (Instagram)
- West Midlands MPs (Facebook)
- Scotland MPs (Facebook)
- Scotland MSPs (Facebook)
- West Midlands emergency services (Facebook)
- West Midlands news and media (Facebook)
- Scotland news and media (Facebook)
- Scotland emergency services (Facebook)
- Politics (Italy) (Facebook)
- Fixed an issue in Link Checker and the Chrome Extension where searches would sometimes miss original links.
Leaderboards Interaction Type Breakdown
Leaderboards will now break down the total interactions value by interaction type, as well as post type when you mouse over the total interaction number. That includes comments, shares, and reactions. Show Me
New Leaderboards for Comments, Shares, and Reactions
You can now create Leaderboards specifically for comments, shares, and reactions by clicking on the Post Type drop down while viewing a Leaderboard. Show Me
Pending Dashboard Requests
You can now see and manage outstanding requests to access your dashboards under Account Settings ➡️Users. Show Me
PDF Exports in Intelligence
You can now export Intelligence Reports as a single PDF or CSV form. (Previously Intelligence reports would export as a separate CSV for each page tracked). Show Me
Enable View Count
You can now leverage the CrowdTangle API to get view count from Facebook and Instagram.
Recently Viewed Dashboards
When logging in, CrowdTangle will now show you a list of your most recently viewed dashboards to make it easier to get to your favorite dashboards quickly. Show Me
Saved Searches: Query String Toggle
Previously, search would default to searching within a post's query string. Saved Searches now ignore query strings by default. This can be toggled by checking the "Include Query Strings" box under "More Search Options". For more information click here. Show Me
Dashboards that haven't been accessed for six months or more are now automatically moved to an archive and removed from the list of dashboards seen upon login. The dashboards can be removed from the archive by going to Account Settings ➡️Dashboards. Show Me
📋New Explore lists available
- PyeongChang Winter Athletes (FB, TW, IG)
- PyeongChang Winter NGBs (FB, TW, IG)
- PyeongChang Winter IOCs (FB, TW, IG)
- PyeongChang Winter Official Partners (FB, TW, IG)
- Grammys 2018 - Nominees (FB, IG)
- Grammys 2018 - Performers (FB, IG)
- Grammys 2018 - Presenters (FB, IG)
- Glam Squad (IG)
- Carnival Street Groups (FB)
- Carnival Drum Queens (FB)
- Fixed an issue where people signing up were occasionally being bounced to the lock screen
- Downloaded saved posts will now download the whole set when set to "my order"
- Fixed an issue where downloading saved post lists from an Instagram dashboard would set the video views to 0
- Fixed an issue where viral alerts and referral alerts would disregard language settings for lists
- Fixed an issue where Leaderboards would show NaN (Not a Number) instead of a percentage if the number of posts it was considering exceeded 1000
- Fixed an issue where Live Display titles would occasionally stop updating and graphs would sometimes show up when they shouldn't
- Fixed an issue in Twitter dashboards where Explore lists were not showing up in the List filters for Saved Searches
- Fixed twitter leaderboards on live displays, allowing the date to be changed
- Slack messages for groups should now display the correct URLs